Is your bank putting you under pressure to cut your borrowings?
Are you at the limit of what your traditional high-street bank will lend?
Are you worried about personal guarantees and the draconian terms being imposed by your bank?
Despite what they say, we all know that traditional routes of finance have dried up from the high street banks. However, that doesn’t mean you’re at the end of the road and have no more options…..
CHA Corporate Finance have experts in financial restructuring and can lead you through all aspects of the process, with particular emphasis on finding the right financial partner and the right deal. We have access to a wide range of funders and the expertise to structure the right deal for you & your current circumstances.
We are not finance brokers and will only recommend the most appropriate funding partner to suit your circumstances. Unlike many brokers, we do not take a commission from the funders and, as chartered accountants, only provide impartial and good quality advice.
Our role typically involves:
- Understanding your objectives
- Identifying your funding requirements
- Helping prepare your business plan and financial forecasts
- Identifying and introducing different sources of capital/funding from our wide range of sources
- Advising on capital structuring
- Leading in the negotiations with funders to obtain the most appropriate deal for your circumstances
- Obtaining valuations on plant, equipment and other fundable assets
- Project managing the deal through to completion
Give us a call on 0161 871 7450 to discuss your requirements – There will be a solution!